Bento 2.0 is here! We’re excited about the newest Laptop Lunches set, the Bento Box 2.0. Styled after Japanese bento boxesÃwhich elevate the packed lunch to an art formÃit consists of a snap-shut case and five internal containers that attractively store different foods.
An improvement over the original Laptop Lunches Bento Box, the 2.0 set is deeper than the original set to accommodate 1 1/2 cups more food. It has lids for three of the inner containers (the original set only had two with lids), and all-stainless utensils.
What might otherwise be an ordinary lunch becomes a beautifully presented (and irresistible) meal. This creative lunch system is a stylish, sustainable alternative to prepackaged, single-serving foods and disposable bags. It’s perfect for school lunches, road trips, picnics, or any lunch on the go.
This modular system from Laptop Lunches features a black snap-shut Bento Box System with stainless steel fork and spoon and five bright blue inner food containers (3 with lids and 2 with higher sides that sit flush against the top of the case). It also includes the indispensable 96-page Laptop Lunch User’s Guide. You may also purchase the Bento Buddies 2.0 accessory set, which offers four additional containers for multiple configurations in the bento case.
Manufactured in California, the Laptop Lunches Bento Box Systems are reusable, recyclable, and dishwasher safe. They are made of polypropylene and polyethylene and contain absolutely no BPA, phthalates, or lead.
The Bento Box 2.0 System includes the following inner containers:
- 1 1/4-cup rectangular container with lid for wet items, such as cottage cheese or cut fruit
- 1 2/3-cup rectangular container for dry items, such as sandwich halves or salad greens
- 2/3-cup square container with lid for side dishes or desserts, such as a yogurt parfait
- 3/4-cup square container for dry snacks or dessert
- 1/8-cup rectangular container with lid for dip or dressing
Also included is the Laptop Lunch UserÃs Guide, sure to energize your lunchmaking routine with fresh ideas, creative menus, kid-friendly recipes, and practical tips. You’ll find lunch menus for even the pickiest eaters.
- Black snap-shut Bento Box System contains fork, spoon, and five blue inner food containers in modular shapes that fit together like a puzzle
- Includes two large food containers, two small, and one dip container
- Laptop Lunch User’s Guide is packed with ideas for making waste-free and healthful meals
The Laptop Lunches Bento Box System is made of food-safe, FDA-approved polypropylene and polyethylene. No binding agents or plasticizers are used in the manufacturing process, nor are any materials used that are suspected carcinogens or endocrine disrupters. The utensils are made of stainless steel.
The Bento Box case, inner containers, and lids are dishwasher safe on the top rack.
About the Manufacturer
Laptop Lunches was created by two moms in California in 2001. Their mission to this day is to create fun, practical food containers and user guides that promote better nutrition and waste reduction. Laptop Lunches is proud to donate a portion of their profits to schools and environmental organizations.