This clever set of food containers should be called “Lunch Buddies” because they’re so versatile. Use them as an extra set of containers for your Laptop Lunches Bento Box 2.0 set, or plop them in any lunch box.
These reusable and completely food-safe containers replace prepackaged, single-serving foods and disposable bags. They’re ideal for school lunches, road trips, picnics, or any lunch on the go.
Manufactured in California, the Laptop Lunches Bento Buddies 2.0 are reusable, recyclable, and dishwasher safe. They are made of polypropylene and polyethylene and contain absolutely no BPA, phthalates, or lead.
Notes: The Bento Buddies are not compatible with the original Laptop Lunches Bento Box System.
The Bento Buddies 2.0 Berry set features the following colors, which may be assigned to any container size: blue, teal, lime, and purple.
The Bento Buddies 2.0 set includes the following four containers:
- 4-cup extra large container with lid for sandwiches, salads, and leftovers
- 1 1/4-cup large container with lid for fruits, vegetables, and other sides, such as cottage cheese
- 2/3-cup medium container with lid for yogurt, applesauce, or snacks
- 1/8-cup small container with lid for dip or dressing
- Four lidded food containers can be used on their own or inside the Bento Box 2.0, affording multiple configurations when used with the case’s other inner containers.
- Available in multiple color options
- The containers (not the lids) are FDA approved for microwave use; however, Lunchville.com does not recommend using any plastic containers in the microwave
- These containers are 1/4 inch deeper than those in the original Bento Box system and so will not fit in the original hard case.
The Laptop Lunches Bento Buddies 2.0 set is made of food-safe, FDA-approved polypropylene and polyethylene. No binding agents or plasticizers are used in the manufacturing process, nor are any materials used that are suspected carcinogens or endocrine disrupters. The utensils are made of stainless steel.
The Bento Buddies containers and lids are dishwasher safe on the top rack.
About the Manufacturer
Laptop Lunches was created by two moms in California in 2001. Their mission to this day is to create fun, practical food containers and user guides that promote better nutrition and waste reduction. Laptop Lunches is proud to donate a portion of their profits to schools and environmental organizations.